Friday, December 13, 2013

Reflection Netbook 2013


My Reflection:
For the past 3 years, we have had enjoyed our time on our new netbooks. Learning new things and discovering what we can do on these netbooks. I have enjoyed my time using this new digital. Also making other new things and playing with it. Everytime I log into my netbook it makes me smile and happy.

What I have learnt about on my netbook is to not be rough with it and let it go to waste. Also to keep it nice and good so that it contains at a good level. Also to always leave it where you can see it and not leave it somewhere alse. Make sure you have your NEtbook bag and charger ready to get checked at the end of the year.

A netbook is like a bestfriend to me and I wont leave it by itself all day. Netbooks are like my favorite thing I like to go on when I come to school. Thank you for all the people who made us get netbooks.

No comments: