Monday, December 16, 2013

Farewell Point England School

First when I started at Point England I was scared and thought no one was my friend. Crying my eyes out I didn't know where I was when I first started.  But when I met my teacher Mrs Lal she really helped me through the day. Also seeing other little kids coming in really put a smile on my face.

Through out the year many teachers had helped my conquer through 8 years at Point England School. I would like to say thank you to all Point England School teachers. You really cared for me and I loved it. Thank you very much!

I have learnt many things and I enjoyed learning new stuff. Also hanging around at school with my friends. Also thank you to Miss King I will miss you next year and I would like to say thank you for helping me make an effort this year.

THANK YOU POINT ENGLAND AND TEACHERS FOR ACCEPTING ME AND MY SILLINESS!

1 comment:

Miss K said...

Watching you grow from a tiny, grumpy 5yr old to a not so tiny, grumpy 13yr old, has been an absolute pleasure. You are a great kid who knows what to do to achieve. I trust that you will make some great decisions during high school and achieve great things.
I can't wait to hear how everything goes in year 9.
x Miss King