Monday, September 5, 2011

Fathers Day

Sunday is the most important day for dads because it is Fathers day. My famiy was very happy even my dad me and my brother was still in bed playing games on his Netbook. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and it was my Sisters, Brothers and Cousins. They came in and made noise saying happy fathers day! Then we went for a walk to my papas house so my aunty and my dad can say happy fathers day. When we were on our way we brought some food so we can have a feast. Then when we were at our papas house Me and My Aunty had to serve the food. Then when we were finished Me and My Sister had to do he dishes. After that we went back to my house and went to sleep. When I woke up we had KFC it was yummy! Then while my and my brother made our dinner we hoped in bed and Wathced Priest. It was a Shocking movie. Finally it was time to g back to Sleep. I couldn't go sleep because I was scared from watching A shocking Movie (Priest).

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!

No comments: