Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Me and My Dog

Me and my Dog has things when we are together. We always play together and have fun. This dog is black and white. My dog is very talented at making people laugh. When we first had this dog called toby he was a size of an Adults palm. He coukdn't eat or drink because he was only a baby that time. As he grow up ha started being a pig because when wa very hungry. This dog is a family dog ang always get stuck when he is playing around. Toby is a boy and is vry funny when he plays with my dad. When I always with my dog he is always licking my face and bites me because I always make him angry. My dog is very COOL!

Thank for Reading!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Turuhira,
You have a really thoughtful story my favorite part of your story is playing with your dog and doing things with him.What you really need to do is make sure that you always use different beginnings.