Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Favorite Holiday Highlight!


My favourite highlight from my holiday is when we went to the movies, to celebrate my cousins 4th birthday. She was very excited. We took a train to Sylvia Park. On our way there my cousin said to my Dad, “It is my birthday!” He replied, “Your birthday is actually on Friday”. Finally we were at Sylvia Park. It was very cold but then I was sprinting to get warm and hot. When we went inside it was like a concert or a party. We were walking and I saw so many fun activity’s. After that we went inside the movies and got some tickets to watch Cars 2 but the theatre was full and packed with people, so we had to get some tickets to watch Kung Fu Panda 2.

When we finished getting some tickets we went to valley girls because my mum wanted to see her cousin who's name is Jessica. When we finished talking to her we went and got some food to eat in the movie. As we were walking along we were late. So, we had to rush because my Dad forgot to tell us what time it was. As we got in the theatre the ads had already started. After the ads were finished the movie started to play. The highlight in Kung Fu Panda 2 that I liked was when he was onto a roof and he was speaking in a language which no-one could understand. As he was going down this statue called the fire breathing dragon, which is a very powerful object that can fire hot rocks that will turn into lava.

After the movie finished we all went back to Glen Innes for a well deserved evening off!

No comments: