Monday, May 16, 2011

The Tallest Tower

What an exciting day on term 2 we had to build towers out of thin papers. We had the opportunity to work together or we could work alone. As the competition began our equipment was nine pieces of paper, a strip of sellotape, scissors and glue.

I was sweltering because I had no way to make a tower out of my equipment that I got. Suddenly I had an idea. As I was working (trying to get it right) it got messed up, because it was getting windy outside. I was trying to work something in my mind. So I worked hard trying to get it right to make it Bigger, Better, Faster and Stronger. My partner was myself because I wanted to work alone. It was hard with everyone screaming. trying to figure out a way to make a tower.

I have been studying ways to build a paper tower out of paper and make bridge out of straw. We had to use triangles to make the tower Bigger, Better, Stronger and Faster. I think our topic so far is alright to me. I love studying about inventions so far.


No comments: