Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Emersion Assembly


On the first day of term 2 we had an exciting Emersion Assembly. Our topic for this term is BIGGER, BETTER, STRONGER and FASTER. Suddenly there was a strange and weird noise coming from at the back. Every one at the back of us were wondering who was Darth Vader from Star Wars. It was Louder, Stronger, Bigger and Better. As it came in to the Hall we knew who it was. It was our Principal Mr Burt wearing a suit that was Darth Vader and a Mask as-well.

Suddenly the show began, each team had to stand up and performed about our topic for this term. First team was Team 1. Looking in the lunchbox was yummy, healthy food to eat. The team one teachers got out the yummy, healthy food and shared it with us. As it came to our side Dante tasted the sandwich, she said it tasted nice. I wanted one because she said it tasted nice. When that show finished it was time for team 2.

Team 2 had a funny show, how to make things better then boring things . When there was a funny noise it was a song that was cool. After that the magician was dancing which made it funny. They went to get things out of a rubbish bin and put it in a magician machine. The part that I liked was when they pulled out a normal hat out of a rubbish bin and they put it in their magical machine and out came a cool hat. I was shocked.

Next was team 3. Their team were alright to me, but I really need to wash my hand, Nah just joking! Miss Walters was funny the way she danced. Here comes the water spreading everywhere, they were very clever.

It was time for my favorite team it was team 4 especially Mr Somerville and Mr Marks. Mr Somerville used a power duster out of a drill. Looking at Mr Marks powerful robot arms would take lots of work at making it with cardboard.

Wow that was a great show on things that are Bigger, Better, Faster and Stronger.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hi Turuhira,

I really enjoyed reading your post especially because it was so descriptive. Your post made wish I could have attended the assembly.

Sincerely,
Miss Rogers

Turuhira W-K said...

Hi Mrs Rogers,


I really like your Comment. I will Miss you on Thursday.

I will give you my best Love.
From Turuhira

Turuhira W-K said...

Hi Mrs Rogers,


I really like your Comment. I will Miss you on Thursday.

I will give you my best Love.
From Turuhira