Friday, August 16, 2013

Movie Reflection


Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed
 The thing that I enjoyed was working with my friends and Mr Luifau. Mr Liufau was a great actor and mostly made us laugh. We loved co-operating together and having fun during the scenes. We had a great time talking and laughing during our plan. Sesalina, Kimberly, Dante and Turuhira worked really well and managed ourselves really well.


Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like.
Things that we did not like was that we did not pay attention properly on what my group was doing. We also never helped each other out, we also fight if we should lip-sync or not. We made up a rough ending which didn't quite go well. But still we loved it and went on.


Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week.
The interesting thing about this week was that everyone in our group finished our work on time. We also worked together to make this movie very interesting. The interesting fact is that it’s our first time having a teacher in our class and also making a movie about ‘LOVE’.


White Hat - What did I learn.
The thing that I learned was filming in different kinds of ways like mid shot, wide shot, point view, wide shot, close up, extremely close and wide shot. We also learnt to remember to be nice and also enjoy ourselves. I learnt to be a good actor and not to fiddle around and not concentrating.


Blue Hat - What can I do better next time.
The thing that I can do better next time is help my friends by editing the movie so we can  have heaps of helping hands around instead of doing nothing. We can also work together and have fun with our friends.


No comments: