Monday, July 1, 2013

Spoken word with Joshua Iosefo


JOSHUA IOSEFO

Joshua Iosefo came to our Literacy class. We had an experience with Joshua about spoken word. We had to write a piece of a story about what we want to say to the world.
________________________________________________

The Scribble Story
I could see a curved line, also an R and a Hash-tag at the end. To me I seriously don't know, what this is???
________________________________________________
What I want to say to the world?

I think that the prime minister shouldn't take people's homes because people are starting to live in the streets. The prime minister should really take care of his people in New Zealand. I don’t want the world to be like this. I want the world to be more peaceful. I don’t want people dying for us in Afghanistan. I also want them to settle down and talk, through this situation that's making us have this war. Come on and lets get up and make the world more peaceful!!

No comments: