Friday, June 28, 2013

My reflection about making a movie trailer.




Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed
The things that I enjoy doing is Hanging out with my friends. Also doing our animation for our trailer.



Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like.
The thing that I didn’t like about this activity is doing animations and going everywhere to video our movie.




Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week.
The interesting thing this week is finding out how to make a movie trailer. Also getting to make an awesome animation. Also interesting about this week is having fun with my friends.



White Hat - What did I learn.
What I learnt this week was managing myself. Also making a cool animation.



Blue Hat - What can I do better next time.
What I can do better next time is helping other people. Also co-operating with my friend.


No comments: