Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MOTAT Trip



On Thursday 30th June Room 15, 16 and 17 went on an exciting trip to MOTAT. We drove on a bus, it was a very long trip. As we were at MOTAT we met up with a man called Frazer, he showed us many things and took us for a tour. We went to the lunch train right in the middle of Motat.
Tauwhare's sister was a helper, in her group was Tauwhare, Te Rina, Melvin, Tevita and Me.

My favourite highlight is going in the Tactile Dome. It was a mysterious dark room that you can’t even see a thing. When they told us to go I was so scared that I was freaked out, Andrea kept screaming at us. It was challenging as I went through the Tactile Dome. When I was nearly at the end I was crying because Te Rina, Tauwhare and Andrea left me behind and as I got my way out through the exit, I was still crying so my friends hugged me make me feel better.

My second favourite highlight was going in the Mirror Maze, it was hard to get out and I bumped my head while everybody else was running and screaming trying to get out. As I got out I took a deep breath and went through the mirror maze again. I had no clue where I was going. I went on my third time and it was challenging on the way out. On my fourth time I got around it and made it out again, because I practiced, practiced, practiced which makes me perfect at doing it.

No comments: